One of the most frequent challenges middle market organizations face is the struggle to attract, hire, and retain talent. Human resources leadership should be strategic, not reactive.
Yet many companies lack the internal staff to do more than simply hire employees. If people are not taken care of due to a lack of training, career mapping, benefit programs, or even an understanding of the company’s overall strategic vision, companies can lose time and money in the quest to find replacements.
CFO Systems provides the human resources leadership that enables you to address all areas of HR including understanding workforce needs, compliance issues, documentation of policies and procedures, benefits, payroll, training, and ongoing employee engagement. While working with your team, we help streamline and implement sustainable processes that improve the overall human resources function of the company.
Our team of human resources experts offers leadership and expertise in a diverse range of industries. With a knack for designing and implementing tailored solutions for the many challenges faced by clients, we combine our strategic know-how with enthusiasm for building and maintaining a better workplace to promote the culture of your organization.
Our human resource experts can:
- Lead the HR function
- Design competitive benefits and compensation programs
- Ensure compliance with labor laws
- Author and create employee manuals
- Support recruiting and retaining of employees, contractors, and volunteers
- Streamline operations
- Evaluate and control worker’s compensation programs
- Ensure compliance with ERISA, FMLA, FLSA, ADA, and worker’s compensation
- Develop safety and other training programs
- Perform HRIS selection and implementation
- Liaise with union and non-union staff