Nonprofit organizations have many challenges beyond finding donors.
From recruiting, hiring, and retaining quality employees to working with funding restrictions, regulatory issues, slim budgets, and general revenue fears, the nonprofit sector requires a different kind of leadership. CFO Systems’ financial and human resources leadership provides forward-looking, strategic partnerships that consider multiple stakeholders and constituents while addressing the realities of each organization’s fundamental needs.
Our team’s well-rounded experience in executive management, accounting, finance, and human resources for the nonprofit sector allows us to expertly assist you with everything from AP/AR and recruiting employees and volunteers to financial reporting for the board. Utilizing our services on an interim, timeshare, or part-time basis limits the cost and commitment of senior and administrative staff so your organization can focus on its mission.
CFO Systems can:
- Strengthen cash flow through effective management and accurate forecasting
- Design and implement forecasting and budgets
- Provide end-to-end grant management and reporting
- Perform financial modeling and analysis of project structure
- Implement project management techniques
- Improve and strengthen internal controls
- Support recruiting and retention of employees, contractors, and volunteers
- Streamline operations
- Relay complex financial issues in a manner that all constituents can understand