Food and agriculture is a broad and complex industry.
Because of extensive fluctuations in commodity prices, input costs, margin calls, storage fees, needs for financing, workforce concerns, and occupational safety issues, it is critical that companies have strategic, reliable leadership. As consolidations become more commonplace to ensure operations are viable and profitable, it is also essential that leaders at these companies understand where they are and where they need to go to maintain or grow their business.
The industry experts at CFO Systems have years of experience in working with such things as dairy, cattle, and meatpacking. Our professionals have successfully provided guidance and leadership to many food and agriculture organizations for both short- and long-term needs that include restructuring operations to gain efficiencies, assisting with refinancing lines of credit, exploring M&A possibilities, recruiting, and managing compliance issues.
CFO Systems can:
- Lead the finance and accounting department
- Identify, manage, and mitigate risk
- Evaluate and lead M&A and divestiture projects
- Secure equipment financing
- Perform financial modeling and analysis of project structure
- Lead the HR function
- Support recruiting and retaining of employees and contractors
- Ensure compliance with labor laws
- Analyze and improve accounting processes and procedures
- Improve and strengthen internal controls