Financial-related and labor concerns are a real issue in the construction industry.
From cash flow management, instability in the financial market, and construction delays, to equipment financing and delays in payment, the financial side of the business can be tough. Combine that with employment and immigration laws, the quest to find skilled and qualified workers, employee turnover, and safety concerns, it is apparent that it is necessary to have the correct leadership and strategy to overcome industry challenges.
CFO Systems is experienced in providing expertise and support to clients with financing, cash flow management, and real estate development in both the commercial and residential construction industries. In addition, our human resources experts are skilled at creating strategies for recruitment and retention, compliance with employment and insurance laws, benefits and compensation, and employee training and assistance programs. Our team works alongside company leadership to drive growth, increase efficiencies, and maintain a strong workforce.
CFO Systems can:
- Strengthen cash flow through effective management and accurate forecasting
- Improve reporting and data collection that accurately determines margins
- Perform financial modeling and analysis of project structure
- Secure bonding for construction projects
- Obtain equity and debt financing
- Analyze and improve accounting processes and procedures
- Liaise with union and non-union staff
- Design competitive benefits and compensation programs
- Ensure compliance with ERISA, FMLA, FLSA, ADA and worker’s compensation