Biotechnology is one of the most exciting spaces in science today.
While many firms focus their efforts on keeping up with the pace of research, complying with ever-changing regulations, and working on product development, contract manufacturing, and intellectual property, they often struggle with the financial aspects that can truly help the company grow.
CFO Systems’ financial and human resources leadership provides forward-looking, strategic partnerships that consider all facets of building a successful company including risk management, capital and investment needs, budgeting and forecasting, and effective strategies for building and maintaining a solid workforce.
Our team’s well-rounded experience in executive management, accounting, finance and human resources allows us to expertly assist you with everything financial and employee-related on an interim, timeshare, or part-time basis to limit the cost and commitment of senior and administrative staff so that your organization can focus on science.
The CFO Systems team is comprised of CFOs, controllers, audit directors, finance managers, and human resource experts with a wide breadth of industry knowledge. We speak your language; our expertise includes leading finance and strategy for firms in the fields of medical devices, pharmaceuticals, molecular technology, and global biotech crops. We’re proud to have raised capital, completed mergers and acquisitions, led business development, coordinated regulatory matters, and dealt with intellectual property management, all while helping biotechnology companies grow.
CFO Systems can:
- Provide part-time, interim, or timeshare financial and HR leadership
- Establish KPIs (Key Performance Indicators)
- Meet SEC and audit reporting requirements
- Secure and restructure financing
- Implement project management techniques
- Provide access to creative collaboration with attorneys, bankers, CPAs, and other trusted advisors
- Evaluate and lead M&A and divestiture projects
- Analyze and improve accounting processes and procedures
- Design competitive benefits and compensation programs